Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


Had a typical US Thanksgiving
Tender Turkey with all sides one can ask for....

Some Thanksgiving NFL Football and on the side I watched some Euroleague basketball.
My former team from Bamberg faced up with famous Real Madrid in the "Frankenhölle" (their loud gym is nicknamed like that). Real ran out to an early lead, but Bamberg closed it in the 3rd quarter to one possession, but Real had to much firepower with former NBA players Rudy Fernandez and "white chocolate" Rodriguez. That Mirotic guy should get a serious look from the US-teams. Crowd in Bamberg went crazy as always and soon enough most of my american guests migrated over to my laptop to take a look at Bamberg and Real.

Had to feed them some info on this nice city where I won a national Championship and guess they will someday come down to visit. Shoutout to my friends in Bamberg as well as my national team colleagues, specially but not solely Karsten Tadda and Mike Zirbes.

Spox has a nice article:"Tim Ohlbrecht ganz nah an der NBA"

Mr. DiLeo has some knowledge of the game and the work I put in in Phily. I respect what he has to say. Hopefully we will have some time to work together in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment