Total Pageviews

Friday, November 29, 2013

Back as a Viper to snatch that RING


So today I had to do all the needed dilligence to become a Viper again. Some paperwork and some medical checkup.
The doctor said all is fine and I am in top shape, so I could sign the contract. Good to see a comparison to last years checkup data, I even grew a little taller. After a meeting with the coaching staff we decided not to rush it though and to sit out todays game against the 66ers.

I went through morning practice with my new team and did warmups.
 Warmup

Had some nice feel on my shot, but no wonder after I had gotten a millon shots up in San Antonio. Worked out about 1,5 hours before the game. Felt good to be back on the floor in uniform.

Then it was time to get what we had worked so hard for last year. Jewelry.....


What a nice feeling, thanks to all my teammates who helped me earn this. Shoutout to my Coach Nurse and his staff, who believed in me day one we met. Things like that are forever. Championships never get out of fashion and they feel so good. Will work even harder to get more. Thanks also to the Vipers organisation.

High Expectations

Ridiculous Upside has some high expectations. I will try to meet what is expected from me.

Our game then was a blast. We jumped out of the gate to an early lead and though we couldn't keep the pace up we won. Troy Daniels launched 15 threes, wow, and our whole team had 46, I mean that close to one each minute. Good that I can stroke it to from deep if need be. That Canaan kid, he is a PG to the bone, can't wait to get on the floor with him.











No comments:

Post a Comment