Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Double double and off day

Second game of the back 2 back went real decent for me, had 13 points and 12 boards in only 20 minutes against Delaware, the dleague affiliate of the 76ers, the team I had the priviledge to spend the summer with. We again cracked 120 points and therefore gave the fans free taccos. Feel there are lots of Taccos to be won this year.

Comming off the first game my legs felt like shot, but I grinded it out and coach helped me with his substitutions. Today we should have taken it  little easy, but I decided to work out even more to quick get back to maximum game conditioning. After a couple of hours I just fell down on my bed.

We again will face Delaware tomorrow at home. I will be ready to go as far as my legs take me.

Today information circled that Dennis Schröder was designated to the Bakersfield Jam of our league.
Coach Voigt of the Jam I know well, as he was the one who finally sold me on the d-league 2 years ago by giving me a second round draft guarantee after my workout in Atlanta, but as you all know I went before that. He will give Dennis his confidence back. DS will get lots of playing time which is great. It is so hard to succeed in the NBA as a rookie, but DS will grind it out and take that opportunity at its best. This is not a demotion but a help. Great coach and outstanding talented player make great results.

All German officials should take a look at DS games, as their Center Brian Butch is extremely talented and should be a monster steal once he decides to come to Europe.


2 comments:

  1. Brian Butch war doch sogar schon mal in Europa - 2008/2009 für 20 Spiele bei den Giants Nördlingen ;) Hat damals gegen Bamberg 21/9 gemacht...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this I didn't know that BB played in Germany! One reason more to sign ihm.

    ReplyDelete