Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Need more practice

Quite some time since my last blog, but was busy a little. Our series of consecutive wins was stopped at 25, when we lost to the Texas Legends on Friday on their home floor as backend game of a back to back instate Texas away and away series that started at the Austin Texans. Let's start a new series...



We failed to score 120 points for the third consecutive game that night, which included a homegame against Reno before the trip.

I am still not in total sync with my teammates yet and my play lately hasn’t been my best performance.

I could have blamed  a bad toe for some of this, as Robert Covington came down on my toenail just before the Reno game, that broke the nail twice with a lot of blood and finally killed the nail. 





I think this is too easy to help for an  excuse, but I really need to get in some more practice time with my teammates and we will have some two a days comming until our next game on Thursday against Springfield which I will surely use to find a good rythm again.

Thank you all who gave me feedback on the blog. If you have questions, just drop me an email !

No comments:

Post a Comment