Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Back 2 Back in Dallas


We went on to Frisco to a back to back nights series with the Dallas Mavericks D-League affiliate the Texas Legends.

The Legends featured PJ Hairston who has come into the league late but with a splash, averaging 27 a night. Larkin and Ledo were on assignment for the second game too from the Mavs, making thing not much easier.

We lost the first game close, but I have to take some blame for that, as I did not perform up to my standards with a 8 and 8 showing. I was fuming about this and really promised my teammates to not let the team down like that in the second game.

I didn't disappoint erupting for 29 and 20, which paced our team in both categories and secured us the win.  Felt good to have things clicking round the rim and in this second game my hands were like magnets to the balls, they just kept coming my way.

Had some problems getting back as ice and snow canceled our flight back. Hope to make it back in time to catch some Super Bowl.




No comments:

Post a Comment