Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2014

Home and Home with Toros


Back to back series, home and away, with the affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs the Austin Toros. It is always great to come here, as it is so close to my US Home near San Antonio. Had some family visiting the game and I provided them with a little treat scoring 29 Points.



  We had Rob Covington back on assignment from the Rockets, which makes us even stronger. Then we had a redeye nighflight back to McAllen to close out the series with the Toros at our home court State Farm Arena. Toros weren’t letting me beat them this time, sending double teams at me everytime I touched the ball. They held me to 10 points, which was disappointing, but by this they had to leave someone open and we shared the ball to get Rob Covington a fieldday with a double double of 34 points and 10 boards. Good thing, I hit a three again, which had deluded me a couple of games and we WON, which is first and foremost our team goal. My three is really coming back. No wonder, as I take so many of them after practice, it is just so hard to get some in our three-heavy offense, so I try to focus on the other things  we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment